Nordby Winery Advisors is a consultancy assisting wineries with the analysis and assessment of their facility’s condition to optimize long-term facility investments. With an unbiased view, we perform a well-honed analysis of a winery’s facility and the equipment within it.
We learned a few things from building over 100 wineries.
After building just over 100 wineries, Nordby has a keen sense of a winery’s operational needs. While winery operations differ, they all have similar concerns like equipment maintenance and building maintenance on the facility. Maintenance is ongoing and can be disruptive to operational capacity during the harvest season. Value assessments along with annual CapEx budgets aim to capture and address these concerns. Nordby Winery Advisors has the expertise to provide thorough reporting and budgeting to ensure your facility runs smoothly and stays on budget for years to come.
Nordby Winery Advisors has the expertise to provide thorough reporting and budgeting to ensure your facility runs smoothly and stays on budget for years to come.
- Equipment (Useful Life) Analysis and Costing
- Facility Deferred Maintenance Evaluation and Costing
- Annual CapEx Budget Development and Implementation.
- Monthly, Quarterly or Annual Reviews.
Nordby Winery Advisors has a depth of knowledge to also assist facilities with compliance, risk analysis, as-builts, due diligence, and management.
- Winery Operational Compliance Review
- ADA/CASp (Certified Access Specialist) Compliance
- Risk Analysis, Fire Life Safety & Earthquake
- Facility As-Built Services
- Acquisitions and/or Sales Due Diligence Review & Reporting
- Construction, Design, Coordination and/or Management
- Deferred Maintenance Implementation and/or Equipment Replacement