Each client has different needs when it comes to a pre-purchase effort, some clients have in-house capabilities while others do not. There are clients who may have low-risk tolerance and are willing to spend a larger sum upfront, while others simply pursue a cursory review. A budget may be based on consultant reports, allowing for a focus on coordination and review. Whatever the circumstance, Nordby Construction Services reviews the requirements early on to determine a client’s specific needs.
Nordby Construction Services provides pre-purchase diligence tasks include:
Coordination and Evaluation Proposals for
- Site, Roads, Infrastructure, Drainage
- Wells, Testing, Flows and Water Quality
- Process Waste and Domestic Waste: System investigation as well as evaluation of permitted improvements and expansion plans.
- Pest Reports: Review and Price Summary
- Home and Winery Inspection Report: Review and Price Summary
- Plumbing and Mechanical: Investigation and Evaluation of the HVAC and Plumbing Systems
- Electrical: Investigation and Evaluation of the Electrical System
- Roofing: Investigation and Evaluation of Roofing Systems
- Building Envelope: Investigation and Evaluation of Maintenance and or Defects
- Indoor Air Quality Testing
- Phase 1 Environmental
- Planning Permit, Pull And Review File (County)
- Building Permit, Pull And Review File (County)
- Manager Interviews: GM, Facility, Vineyard
- Future Expansion Budgeting (Square Foot)
Nordby Construction proudly provided pre-purchase diligence services for the following clients.
- Duckhorn Wine Company
- Foley Family Wines
- Kieu Hoang Winery
- Adams Wine Group
- Carlisle Winery